Since health also comes from within, we are expanding our range to include one of the oldest and healthiest nutritional supplements:
The bee bread is also called Perga.
The wax for our ointments comes from our beehives.
Since bees offer other natural products besides wax and honey, we would like to offer you our organic certified bee bread in connection with CBD +.
Due to its ingredients, bee bread is one of the most perfect foods on the entire planet.
It contains enzymes:
- Amino acids
- As well as being antibiotic and antioxidant.
100g pack contains 2.5 mg CBD + per gram.
Calorific Value: 393 kcal (1650 kJ) / 100g
Carbohydrates: 59.0g / 100g
Protein: 16.0 g / 100 g
Fat: 9.0 g / 100 g
20% different reducing sugars
(Grape, fruit, organic cane and malt sugar)
12% Amino Acids: Valine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine,
Glutamic Acid Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, lysine,
Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Trypsin,
2 - 4% Potassium
1 - 2% Magnesium
1 - 2% Iron
1 - 1.5% Calcium
0.2 - 1% Silicon
1 - 1.5% Phosphorus
Sulfur, Manganese, Chlorine
Vitamins (B1 to B 12, C , D, E, K and the Provitamin A)
- Antibiotic Substances
- Enzymes: Amylase, Lactose Dehydrogenase, Diastase, Oxidoreductase, Phosphatase, Saccharase, Trypsin, Isomeras, lyases, Pectase, Succinic Acid Dehydrogenase, Catalase.
- Alpha-amino butyric acid
It has particularly positive properties on the blood picture. It helps with leukocyte formation and increases hemoglobin in the blood.
- Delays the aging process
- Helps with hardening of the arteries
- Combats chronic fatigue, as well as exhaustion and convalescence
- Works against stress symptoms
- Is used for loss of appetite
- For menopausal symptoms
- For potency problems