Organic honey with organic Perga and CBD +
This wild blossom honey with the addition of Perga / bee bread and CBD + is the ultimate immune booster.
All the goodness of honey combined with the healthiest natural food supplement, the bee bread also called Perga and CBD +. It could hardly be more natural and healthier.
Contents: Organic honey 210 ml / 350mg CBD + / Bio Perga
The properties of the Perga:
Nutritional values: 393 kcal (1650 kJ) / 100 g
carbohydrates: 59.0 g / 100 g
protein: 16.0 g / 100 g
fat: 9.0 g / 100 g
- 22% proteins
- 20% different reducing sugars (grape, fruit, organic cane and malt sugar)
- 12% amino acids: valine, arginine, asparagine, cysteine, glutamic acid histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, trypsin, tryptophan, etc.
- 2 - 4% potassium
- 1 - 2% magnesium
- 1 - 2% iron
- 1 - 1.5% calcium
- 0.2 - 1% silicon
- 1 - 1.5% phosphorus sulfur, manganese, chlorine
vitamins (B1 to B 12, C , D, E, K and the provitamin A)
- antibiotic substances
- enzymes: amylase, lactose
dehydrogenase, diastase, oxidoreductase, phosphatase, saccharase, trypsin, isomeras, lyases, pectase, succinic acid dehydrogenase, catalase.
Alpha-amino butyric acid, brassin, choline, flavonoids, crocetin, amines, auxins, gibberelin, guanine, hexodecanal, lecithin, lycopene, pentoses, tarps, vernin, hxpoxalthin, kinins, xanthine, xanthophylline, zeaxanthin.
It has particularly positive properties on the blood picture. It helps with leukocyte formation and increases hemoglobin in the blood.
• Delays the aging process
• Helps with hardening of the arteries
• Combats chronic fatigue, as well as exhaustion and convalescence
• Works against stress symptoms
• Is used for loss of appetite
• For menopausal symptoms
• Is used in diets because the hormones and growth substances contained can help you lose weight
• For potency problems
• Concentration disorders
• For liver gallbladder diseases
• Helps with digestive disorders such as constipation or diarrhea
• Good for nervousness and depression
• Anemia and other deficiency diseases